Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The journey begins

Welcome to my new blog!! This is going to document my experiences for the next few months while I study in Singapore from UH manoa. First and foremost, I must start off by thanking the Freeman family for offering me a scholarship to study in Asia. Without this I would not be able to have this opportunity so I will always be grateful to them for this life changing experience. Currently I'm sitting in the airport at HNL waiting to board the plane.. piece of advice for traveling.... Don't count on the airline having WiFi on the flight because apparently mine doesnt, so its going to be interesting to entertain myself for 18 hours. I'm so excited to see what happens once I land in Singapore and get settled in.. I'm getting picked up by a car service when I land at the airport, not a bad idea to consider if you're going to a foreign place and don't know your way around..relatively cheap too, only about $50 in Singapore actually. That's about it for now but I will update when I arrive and get settled in my dorm!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home