Friday, December 7, 2012

Time to Start Heading Home

Hey all!

So it's official, the semester at NUS is officially OVER! Today was the last day of examination and its been a tough week of exams but everyone is done. I leave for Hawaii on Monday (today is Saturday).

The check out process is a little different here than what we are used to. Unlike our dorms in Hawaii where they check you out and do your room inspection on the same day, they separate it here. So your room inspection is a minimum of 3 days prior to your check out date. MAKE SURE YOU SCHEDULE IT WITH THE OFFICE!! Some of my friends here thought that they could just check out and do the room inspection at the same time and they ran into a few problems before leaving for their travels back home or to other parts of Asia.

Saying good bye is always the hardest part for a lot of people, myself included. While in Singpore, I've met so many people that I will never forget and who helped me out through some pretty tough times out here. A few of my closest friends here have decided that we are doing a 10 year reunion in Singapore and reminisce on our memories here and go to some of the same places that we visit on a normal basis when we need to "blow off some steam".

On that note, it's time for me to get back to packing! Thought I would finish out my last weekend in Singapore with a bang, so a few of my friends and I are going to a big concert in Singapore called Zoukout. It's featuring artist such as above and beyond, Calvin Harris, and more! So that's tonight, then I leave on Sunday to scratch another goal off of my checklist by going to marina bay sands hotel. Of course since this is the most popular and famous hotel in Singapore, it's going to take a few of us renting the room in order to make it a little more affordable :p but the small amount of space is worth the discomfort to have acces to the amazing roof top infinity pool!

Hope you all have been enjoying the blog so far. See you soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home